ABclonal 20 ul antibodies & ELISA kits promotion
We have temporarily reduced the prices of ABclonal antibodies (20 ul) & ELISA kits (96 tests) in the first and second quarter of 2023.
Over 50% discount on 20 ul trial size antibodies
ABclonal offers over 15,000 monoclonal and polyclonal primary antibodies based on different antibody development platforms. Their quickly expanded antibody portfolios will provide you wide choice for targets and empower your research in the cutting-edge of life science.
Key features and benefits
- Large collection of antibodies are available for you to make multiple choices in species and applications.
- Interactive and responsive new product development pipeline and custom antibody services will provide more choice for novel targets.
- Authentic in-house validations for multiple applications with wide range of samples (including validation on KO cell models) ensure reliable and stable performance of ABclonal antibodies in your experiments.
State-of-the-art recombinant antibody development platforms will provide more valuable monoclonal antibodies with high specificity, sensitivity and lot-to-lot consistency.
|[KO Validated] Bax Rabbit mAb (A19684)|
|[KO Validated] LC3B Rabbit mAb (A19665)|
|[KO Validated] PTEN Rabbit mAb (A19104)|
More than 15% discount on ELISA kits
ABclonal ELISA kits cover human, mouse, rat, and other conventional detection species, and 400 specific target ELISA kits. The product categories include a variety of cytokines, chemokines, growth factors, proteases, and other molecules.
- High quality antibodies are well selected for matching antibody pairs, which provides a reasonable basis for specificity, sensitivity, and lot-to-lot consistency.
- Rigorous in-house validation and reaction system optimization is performed to ensure the reliable and stable performance of the kits.
- A large collection of developed antibodies in a flexible format and a wide range of customized services can meet your unique need in assay development.