Solutions for biomedical research, including gene screening, target validation, and loss-of-function studies
AUM BioTech is an American based biotechnology company that offers next-generation genetic research tools in the area of gene silencing and regulation. Their products are globally being used by biomedical scientists and researchers working on basic, transitional and pre-clinical research.
AUM offers solutions for biomedical research, including gene screening, target validation, and loss-of-function studies. Their next generation FANA Antisense Oligonucleotide (FANA ASO) Technology provides robust alternatives to CRISPR, siRNA and shRNA approaches. FANA ASOs can be used to silence or regulate RNA modalities such as – mRNA, miRNA and long non-coding RNA. FANA oligos are self-deliverable and do not require any transfection reagents or delivery agents. The FANA ASOs work robustly in hard to transfect cells and models.
- Self-delivering gene knockdown. No transfection reagents needed.
- Robust knockdown in hard-to-transfect cells and primary immune and neuronal cells
- Single step RNA silencing. Gene knockdown within three days.
Bio-Connect Life Sciences supplies all their products in the Benelux. If you have any questions, please contact the helpdesk.
Major product lines from AUM BioTech
- AUMsilence for mRNA knockdown
- AUMantagomir for miRNA inhibition
- AUMmimic for miRNA activity upregulation
- AUMlnc for lncRNA knockdown
Publications with products by AUM BioTech
- Marasca F, Sinha S, Vadalà R, et al. LINE1 are spliced in non-canonical transcript variants to regulate T cell quiescence and exhaustion. Nat Genet. Published online January 17, 2022.
- Monga J, Adrianto I, Rogers C, et al. Tribbles 2 pseudokinase confers enzalutamide resistance in prostate cancer by promoting lineage plasticity. J Biol Chem. Published online December 29, 2021:101556.