Bioanalytical research reagents and assay kits for life sciences research
AAT Bioquest offers bioanalytical research reagents and assay kits to life sciences research, diagnostic R&D and drug discovery while specialize in photometric detections including absorption, fluorescence and luminescence technologies. With over 2000 research superior products including calcium detection probes & assay kits, with product lines such as Fluo-8®, Cal-520®, Cal-590™, Cal-630™, Rhod-4™ and FLIPR® assays, they enable researchers to better understand biochemistry, immunology, cell biology and molecular biology. AAT also offers custom services to meet the distinct needs of each customer.
Bio-Connect Life Sciences supplies all their products in the Benelux. If you have any questions, please contact the helpdesk.
Major product lines from AAT Bioquest
- Physiological probes
- Antibodies and proteomics
- Cellular processes
- Chemical reagents
Purified CD antibodies and fluorescent labeled conjugates
AAT Bioquest has expanded their catalog of Cluster of Differentiation (CD) cell surface molecules, a constantly-growing focus in the continued advancement of immune research. Because these molecules are expressed at varying degrees and cell types, multiparameter flow cytometric analysis utilizing two or more combinations of fluorescently labeled CD antibodies enables clear resolution of particular cell type or subtype.
They have a extensive catalog of CD antibodies including CD3, CD8, CD19 and CD40 antibodies. These CD antibodies are purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated to a variety of fluorophores under optimal conditions that minimize unconjugated fluorophore and antibody. Available fluorophores include:
- iFluor™ dyes – bright, photostable dyes with optimized flow cytometry (FACS), fluorescence imaging and in vivo imaging applications.
- mFluor™ dyes – bright, photostable dyes with optimized for flow cytometry (FACS) applications.
- Alexa Fluor® dyes – suitable for flow cytometry (FACS) and fluorescence imaging applications.
- Classic dyes – suitable for flow cytometry (FACS) and fluorescence imaging applications.
- Phycobiliproteins and Tandem dyes – intensely bright dyes for flow cytometry (FACS) and multiparametric analysis.