Cell Guidance Systems
CellGS’ reagents and services enable control, manipulation and monitoring of the cell, both in vitro and in vivo
Cell Guidance Systems’ reagents and services enable control, manipulation and monitoring of the cell, both in vitro and in vivo.
Cell Guidance Systems develops therapeutic products as well as medical research tools and technologies that expand the possibilities of life science research and medicine. They work closely with many researchers from around the world to develop truly innovative products that address unmet medical and research needs. Many of their products are ground-breaking: For example, PODS™ overcome stability issues of many proteins by placing them in a protective protein crystal lattice that promotes stable and sustained release, offering new possibilities in research and hope for new therapies. As well as this, they also have an evolving range of products and services to support exosome research, ranging from isolation to characterisation and tracking.
The Exo-spin™ range of columns from Cell Guidance Systems is the ideal choice for purifying high-quality exosomes from intermediate volumes quickly and easily at the bench with the option to purify multiple (8-96) samples in one efficient workflow without the use of any instrumentation.
Bio-Connect Life Sciences supplies all their products in the Benelux. If you have any questions, please contact the helpdesk.
Major product lines from Cell Guidance Systems
- Microvesicle research – products to purify, track, assay and measure exosomes
- Growth factors – with over 200 to choose from including many that are animal-free
- PODS® – allow the regulation of cell health and growth with precision by providing spatial and temporal control of growth factor in culture to mimic in vivo conditions in 2d and 3D applications
- Small molecules – a selected range of bioactive small molecules for stem cell research
- Matrigen Softwell® products – reliable, defined surface elasticity for 2D cell culture
- Matrix proteins – rigorously controlled for quality and tested for optimal performance in cell culture
- Cytogenetic services – including karyotype analysis and microarray platforms
- Cell culture reagents – a range of mediums, supplements, and matrices
Video on how to use the exosome isolation column Exo-spin mini-HD
|Exo-spin standard (EX01)|
|Exo-spin blood (EX02)|
|Exo-spin midi columns (EX04)|
|Exo-spin Buffer (EX06)|
|TRIFic CD9 Exosome Assay (EX101)|
|FGF-2 (154) (GFH146)|
|CD40 Ligand (GFH25)|
Size profiling service for exosomes: Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis (NTA) is a technique used for the simultaneous measurement of the size and concentration of single nanoparticles with high precision and reproducibility.
Cell Guidance Systems uses ZetaView®, a second-generation instrument which performs rapid in vitro measurement of physical parameters, including size, surface charge, and concentration of particles.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this profiling service.