Supplier of high-quality antibodies that are developed and validated in house
HUABIO is dedicated to developing high-quality antibodies that advance innovation. They are passionate about the accuracy, efficiency, and consistency of their products. That’s why they invested in new production platforms, like recombinant rabbit monoclonals, alpaca nanobodies, and adopted aggressive QA standards to deliver cutting-edge antibodies with uncompromised quality. They are located in the Greater Boston area, United States.
Bio-Connect Life Sciences supplies all their products in the Benelux. If you have any questions, please contact the helpdesk.
Major product lines from HUABIO
- Recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibodies
- Mouse monoclonal antibodies
- Rabbit polyclonal antibodies
- Nanobodies secondaries
- Nanoselector agaroses
Publications with products by HUABIO
- Na F, Pan X, Chen J, et al. KMT2C deficiency promotes small cell lung cancer metastasis through DNMT3A-mediated epigenetic reprogramming. Nat Cancer. Published online April 21, 2022.
- Lu Y, Zheng Y, Coyaud É, et al. Palmitoylation of NOD1 and NOD2 is required for bacterial sensing. Science. 2019;366(6464):460-467.
- Li J, Wang K, Zhang Y, et al. Therapeutic exon skipping through a crispr-guided cytidine deaminase rescues dystrophic cardiomyopathy in vivo. Circulation. 2021;144(22):1760-1776.
- Shen DD, Pang JR, Bi YP, et al. LSD1 deletion decreases exosomal PD-L1 and restores T-cell response in gastric cancer. Mol Cancer. 2022;21(1):75.
- Wang K, Huang W, Chen R, et al. Di-methylation of cd147-k234 promotes the progression of nsclc by enhancing lactate export. Cell Metab. 2021;33(1):160-173.e6.
- Guo C, Xie S, Chi Z, et al. Bile acids control inflammation and metabolic disorder through inhibition of nlrp3 inflammasome. Immunity. 2016;45(4):802-816.