30,000+ selective inhibitors and agonists with high purity and quality; CiteAb award winner 2021
MedChem Express (MCE) provides a wide range of research chemicals and biochemicals including novel life-science reagents, reference compounds, APIs and Natural compounds for laboratory and scientific use. MCE pays great attention on the purity, stability and activity of the compounds. Most products are in stock.
Bio-Connect Life Sciences supplies all their products in the Benelux. If you have any questions, please contact the helpdesk.
Major product lines from MedChem Express
- Antibody-drug conjugates / ADCs related
- Cell cycle / DNA damage
- GPCR / G protein
- Immunology / Inflammation
- JAK / STAT signaling
- MAPK / ERK pathway
- Membrane transporter / Ion channel
- Metabolic enzyme / protease
- Neuronal signaling
- PI3K / Akt / mTOR
- Protein tyrosine kinase / RTK
- TGF-beta / Smad
- Vitamin D related
- Wnt / Hedgehog / Notch
To promote the broad range of high quality chemicals available from MedChem Express, Bio-Connect is pleased to be able to offer thousands of inhibitor samples (0.5-1 mg). Contact our helpdesk for more information.
Natural products: Xanthones
MedChem Express offers a range of xanthones which act as antioxidants, anti-inflammatory agents and anticancer agents. View a selection of xanthones here.
Publications with products by MedChem Express
- Kagawa H, Javali A, Khoei HH, et al. Human blastoids model blastocyst development and implantation. Nature. Published online December 2, 2021.
- Manford AG, Mena EL, Shih KY, et al. Structural basis and regulation of the reductive stress response. Cell. 2021;184(21):5375-5390.e16.
- Monteys AM, Hundley AA, Ranum PT, et al. Regulated control of gene therapies by drug-induced splicing. Nature. 2021;596(7871):291-295.
- Bosch B, DeJesus MA, Poulton NC, et al. Genome-wide gene expression tuning reveals diverse vulnerabilities of M. tuberculosis. Cell. 2021;184(17):4579-4592.e24.
- Pan Y, Hysinger JD, Barron T, et al. NF1 mutation drives neuronal activity-dependent initiation of optic glioma. Nature. 2021;594(7862):277-282.
- Bi G, Su M, Li N, et al. The ZAR1 resistosome is a calcium-permeable channel triggering plant immune signaling. Cell. 2021;184(13):3528-3541.e12.
- Tigano M, Vargas DC, Tremblay-Belzile S, Fu Y, Sfeir A. Nuclear sensing of breaks in mitochondrial DNA enhances immune surveillance. Nature. 2021;591(7850):477-481.
- Xiao P, Yan W, Gou L, et al. Ligand recognition and allosteric regulation of DRD1-Gs signaling complexes. Cell. 2021;184(4):943-956.e18.
- Yan R, Cao P, Song W, et al. A structure of human Scap bound to Insig-2 suggests how their interaction is regulated by sterols. Science. 2021;371(6533):eabb2224.
- Lee JH, Kim JY, Noh S, et al. Astrocytes phagocytose adult hippocampal synapses for circuit homeostasis. Nature. 2021;590(7847):612-617.