15,000+ selective inhibitors and agonists with high purity and quality; CiteAb award winner 2021
MedChem Express (MCE) provides a wide range of research chemicals and biochemicals including novel life-science reagents, reference compounds, APIs and Natural compounds for laboratory and scientific use. MCE pays great attention on the purity, stability and activity of the compounds. Most products are in stock.
MCE always pays attention to the quality control. Strict quality control policy enables them to cater quality chemicals in the marketplace without any flaw. It is the key to their success. Not only does MCE provide the chemical test data, such as HNMR, LC-MS and HPLC, but they also provide the information of stability and activity of the products.
MCE chemists are highly experienced in preparing biologically active molecules that are both structurally and synthetically diverse. The volume of their product ranges from milligrams to kilograms scale. With rich experiences in customized chemical synthesis, MCE ensures on-time delivery of diversified compounds to meet all clients’ different requirements.
MCE ferroptosis inhibitors with high purity are used in various assays for cancer and other research areas, cited by top publications, some have entered clinical trials.
Bio-Connect Life Sciences supplies all their products in the Benelux. If you have any questions, please contact the helpdesk.
Major product lines from MedChem Express
- Antibody-drug conjugates / ADCs related
- Cell cycle / DNA damage
- GPCR / G protein
- Immunology / Inflammation
- JAK / STAT signaling
- MAPK / ERK pathway
- Membrane transporter / Ion channel
- Metabolic enzyme / protease
- Neuronal signaling
- PI3K / Akt / mTOR
- Protein tyrosine kinase / RTK
- TGF-beta / Smad
- Vitamin D related
- Wnt / Hedgehog / Notch
To promote the broad range of high quality chemicals available from MedChem Express, Bio-Connect is pleased to be able to offer thousands of inhibitor samples (0.5-1 mg). Contact our helpdesk for more information.
30% off on Bioactive Compound Libraries
This promotion includes all MedChem Express (MCE) ready-to-use bioactive compound libraries and custom libraries.
Publications with products by MedChem Express
- Caffa I, Spagnolo V, Vernieri C, et al. Fasting-mimicking diet and hormone therapy induce breast cancer regression. Nature. 2020;583(7817):620-624.
- Wang R, Li H, Wu J, et al. Gut stem cell necroptosis by genome instability triggers bowel inflammation. Nature. 2020;580(7803):386-390.
- Lambo S, Gröbner SN, Rausch T, et al. The molecular landscape of ETMR at diagnosis and relapse. Nature. 2019;576(7786):274-280.
- Hoshino A, Wang WJ, Wada S, et al. The ADP/ATP translocase drives mitophagy independent of nucleotide exchange. Nature. 2019;575(7782):375-379.
- Słabicki M, Kozicka Z, Petzold G, et al. The CDK inhibitor CR8 acts as a molecular glue degrader that depletes cyclin K. Nature. 2020;585(7824):293-297.
- Thi Nhu Thao T, Labroussaa F, Ebert N, et al. Rapid reconstruction of SARS-CoV-2 using a synthetic genomics platform. Nature. 2020;582(7813):561-565.
- Fessler E, Eckl EM, Schmitt S, et al. A pathway coordinated by DELE1 relays mitochondrial stress to the cytosol. Nature. 2020;579(7799):433-437.
- Fritsch M, Günther SD, Schwarzer R, et al. Caspase-8 is the molecular switch for apoptosis, necroptosis and pyroptosis. Nature. 2019;575(7784):683-687.
- Aykut B, Pushalkar S, Chen R, et al. The fungal mycobiome promotes pancreatic oncogenesis via activation of MBL. Nature. 2019;574(7777):264-267.
- Shrestha P, Shan Z, Mamcarz M, et al. Amygdala inhibitory neurons as loci for translation in emotional memories. Nature. 2020;586(7829):407-411.