Supplier of NGS target enrichtment library kits and ready-to-use panels
Paragon Genomics provides cutting-edge technologies and solutions for the global genomic research and application community. Their goal is to move precision medicine forward. The team is composed of industry veterans and academic experts who previously worked with well-known industry leading companies and institutions such as Affymetrix, Novartis, Applied Biosystems, Siemens Healthcare, Stanford and Harvard.
Paragon Genomics develops and commercializes rapid, easy-to-use, ultra-high multiplex PCR-based target enrichment solutions for Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS). Their proprietary CleanPlex® background-removing technology enables NGS customers to develop targeted sequencing assays that are accurate, sensitive, and simple, yet cost effective. Their technology is applicable to many fast-growing NGS segments such as cancer research, liquid biopsy, biomarker discovery, genomics-guided breeding, companion diagnostics, and immunotherapy monitoring.
Bio-Connect Diagnostics supplies all their products in the Benelux. If you have any questions, please contact the helpdesk.
Major product lines from Paragon Genomics
- Targeted CleanPlex Panels for Oncology
- Targeted CleanPlex UMI Panels for 0.1% variant detection
- Omni and AccuFusion Panels for known and unknown fusion detection
- NGS Research Panels for infectious diseases
- Custom Designed Targeted Panels for a variety of applications in cancer, pharmacogenetics, infectious disease, agrigenomics, and more.