Developer of innovative cell signaling products
SignalChem is a biotechnology company focused on the research, development and production of innovative cell signaling products. They focus on producing highly purified biologically-active human recombinant proteins. SignalChem strives to support life scientists in academia and biotech by creating effective research tools to advance basic life sciences research and drug discovery efforts.
SignalChem has been devoting resources in creating and developing new research tools related to SARS-CoV-2 virus since the outbreak; they have already established expression systems for production of SARS-CoV-2 Spike proteins, RBD fragments, N protein, and other related protein products on a large scale to help detect IgG / IgM in potential patients. See their special COVID page.
Bio-Connect Life Sciences supplies all their products in the Benelux. If you have any questions, please contact the helpdesk.
The SignalChem advantage
- All-in-one facility
- High activity
- Extensive process capabilities
- Devoid of activation mutations
- In vivo characteristics
- Distinguished industry partners and alliances
- Extensive global customer outreach
- Active enzymes – kinases, phosphatases, phosphodiesterases (PDEs), ubiquitin enzymes, epigenetic enzymes, proteases, GTPases and ATPases.
- Proteins – adaptor proteins, transcription proteins, enzyme substrates, Tau and phospho-Tau.
- Reagents – mostly assay reagents (buffer, substrates and co-factors)
Broad range of product applications
- Western blot
- Binding studies
- Custom applications
Expression system offerings
- Bacteria – E. coli
- Yeast – S. Cerevisieae, P. Pastoris
- Insect – Sf9, Sf21, High 5
- Plant – Tobacco
- Mammalian – CHO, HEK, COS