Expert in transfection and delivery reagents
Since 2003, OZ Biosciences creates, develops and produces innovative molecular delivery systems specialized in transfection and transduction tools, for the worldwide scientific community and pharmaceutical industry. OZ Biosciences is focused on delivery technologies of biomolecules such as DNA, RNA and protein for in vitro and in vivo applications.
OZ Biosciences mission is to provide cutting-edge transfection and transduction reagents in order to enable life sciences researchers to achieve outstanding success. OZ Biosciences has established a strong position in the field of molecular delivery system with several patents and know-how for Magnetofection™, magneto-biolisitic, magnetic-assisted transduction, polyfection, lipofection and 3D transfection, technologies.
Bio-Connect Life Sciences supplies all their products in the Benelux. If you have any questions, please contact the helpdesk.
Major product lines from OZ Biosciences
- Magnetofection™: a unique gene delivery method for in vitro and in vivo applications.
- Polymer-based transfection: a totally new transfection agent based on Cationic Hydroxylated Amphipilic Multi-block Polymer (CHAMP).
- Lipofection: proprietary biodegradable lipid-based transfection reagents.
- CRISPR/CAS9 genome editing transfection reagents: for plasmid DNA, protein, mRNA and virus particles.
- Transduction tools: for producing, concentrating, storing and enhancing virus efficiency.
- Virus concentration: Mag4C magnetic nanoparticles capture viruses in culture medium with 80-90% efficiency
- 3D transfection: allowing nucleic acid delivery directly into 3D matrix.
- I-MICST: reagent designed for i-MICST™ Technology for efficient and specific transduction of target cells directly on magnetic cell-purification columns.
- Protein delivery systems: including antibody and based on biodegradable lipid nanoparticles.
- Cell specific reagents: For specific cells such as neurons and stem cells.
- STEM cell applications: transfection reagents and transduction tools for stem cell applications.
- Vaccine adjuvants: Standard and novel adjuvants for antigenic and genetic immunization.
- mRNA: genome editing, vaccine & reporter gene mRNAs.