Nuclear receptor and in vitro toxicology solutions
INDIGO Biosciences, Inc. is a leading provider of nuclear receptor and in vitro toxicology solutions that accelerate scientific decision-making. They supplement the world’s largest portfolio of cell-based nuclear receptor kits and services and in vitro toxicology solutions with great results readability, reproducibility, and faster turnaround times. Their solutions, plus supportive team and reliable science and platforms, aim to reduce the time, cost, and risk associated with the discovery process.
Bio-Connect Life Sciences supplies all their products in the Benelux. If you have any questions, please contact the helpdesk.
Major product lines from INDIGO Biosciences
- Cell-based nuclear receptor assay kits
- Growth factor assay kits
- Hepatotoxicity assay kits
- MDR-1 / P-Glycoprotein assay kit
- Gene Expression assay kits
- Ortholog model assay kits
- Cell viability assay kits
- World’s largest portfolio of cell-based reporter assays
- All-inclusive assay kits go from freezer to data in just 24 hours
- Clear, reproducible data lot-to-lot